About Me

My photo
I like cheese, dinosaurs, green things, my friends/family/enemies, and comics. I know that I have a long way to go but I cannot wait to become a cartoonist. I love to learn new things, and I hope that by starting this blog it can be my first step towards that goal. I thank my friends and family, and my ability to come up with stories and characters. Here's to the future

July 8, 2012

I'm Sorry for the Wait =_="



I'm fairly certain that many people are upset that I haven't posted in some time since May. Well, I've graduated, realized IAIA was way too expensive for me, chose a different college, got accepted, applied for financial aid and scholarships, and have found a new illustration job. So, here's the cover for the third issue of the Anime Club I promised, featuring my original character Sophie in a rabbit mask as a ticket…puncher? She punches holes in the tickets lol before you go to prom, the MASQUERADE!!!


Everytime I think of masquerade the song from Phantom of the Opera begins to play in my head. That song was a major inspiration for this picture and I'm glad it came out well. 


However, I always do sketches before I start on the final product--you'd be surprised how many times I have to change the dimensions, the focal point, colors, yadda yadda before I find something I like.







So yah, just something I wanted to post >.< I'll be more regular in posting and updating this blog alright? And I'll digress about the illustration job later too KEEP YA IN SUSPENSE MWAHAHA


Thank you to the followers who still follow me even though I'm a total butt about this blog

No comments: