About Me

My photo
I like cheese, dinosaurs, green things, my friends/family/enemies, and comics. I know that I have a long way to go but I cannot wait to become a cartoonist. I love to learn new things, and I hope that by starting this blog it can be my first step towards that goal. I thank my friends and family, and my ability to come up with stories and characters. Here's to the future

May 26, 2011

WAL-MART WALKINGS

Left to right is me and my sister Kim at Wal-Mart

There is no background because every single Wal-Mart looks like the SAME THING.

So, I wore some relatively buisness-like clothes that were a change from my usual uniform of jeans and a t-shirt, and my sister, always the boy-crazy one, said I made some guys stop and stare.

Great. Now I'm like Chiyo-chan fron Memiors of a Geisha, according to her.

I don't think being able to make men stare in Wal-Mart makes you awesome though--now if it was target I would pay attention. 

: D

Just kidding.

By the way, she kept cracking jokes and I just wanted to get out of there and go to sleep, which explains the picture. (Done as a request from her).

No comments: