About Me

My photo
I like cheese, dinosaurs, green things, my friends/family/enemies, and comics. I know that I have a long way to go but I cannot wait to become a cartoonist. I love to learn new things, and I hope that by starting this blog it can be my first step towards that goal. I thank my friends and family, and my ability to come up with stories and characters. Here's to the future

May 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (and teachers!!!)

A picture I did for a friend. It isn't her birthday today (its on the 27th) so its an early present.


(left to right, clockwise)

The Minotaur, a mutant type of guardian tree monster (note the tail, head, horns), your classic Asian dragon, my version of Bigfoot, a nine-tailed fox, some sort of Dream Serpent, my version of the Chimera (not pictured are it's stubby little goat feet and snake tail), and of course the Hydra.

No comments: